24. Confused and befuddled by the direction of my life, but enjoying the ride. I draw things sometimes. Also Klaine. That is all.
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.
People aren’t talkin about the news, they’re talking about what they think the news is. There is no news channel saying “This is what happened, draw your own conclusions.” We have made this country so bereft of critical thinking, that now we have a problem where we have to teach them to think for themselves.
We have no unified authority, or problem solvers. We have congressman discussing environmentalism, when they don’t understand half the problems our earth is going through. We go to congress instead of going to people who have worked their whole LIFE trying to solve these problems. When it comes to racism, we’re asking a panel of white dudes, when it comes to sexism and woman’s rights we ask a panel of white priests on what they think. IT’S INSANITY! We ask people who are not in the arena they should be speaking in/for.
AND THAT’S WHY WE DON’T trust the media, it’s because they’re not in the arena of black experience, and they don’t care about the black experience, UNTIL something bad happens and they have the tools to paint us as destructive, ugly and evil!
The response of a Protester in Ferguson who was asked by a reporter as to why most of the protesters didn’t want their faces on tv. (via sara-the-narco)
Putting on makeup is such a spiritual experience I watch myself go from a 3 to a 9 right in front of my mirror I love it
no, if you are putting on makeup, I don’t care who you are or what you look like, you go from about a 10 to 1
keep talking shit you gonna go from a basic ass 2 to a 6-feet-under
Kurt basically is a skank and Cupid and he hates his job, especially because he doesn’t like seeing Blaine Anderson falling for idiots.
It’s not that Kurt doesn’t like his job, it’s just that he is bored, mostly. People are stupid and giving them free will over with whom to fall in love was bound to be a disaster from the beginning. But there he is, only making sure to shoot arrows at the right time and watch people fall in love with the wrong person over and over again.
Yes, Kurt is a fucked up sort of cupid, he doesn’t believe in love, not anymore at least, not after seeing what love can destroy and how much people are willing to sacrifice just in the name of said feeling. Kurt is just a catalyst. He wanders around town with his bow hooked across his chest and back, his arrows secured on the sides of his boots. Just in the pure fashion of cupid Kurt makes a point of wearing white pants, except that they are skinny jeans with holes in them instead of the diaper the first cupid wore. He also wears two overly large tank tops one grey and one black that barely cover his chest, and sometimes when he shoots an arrow straight into someone it’s possible to notice the piercing on one of his nipples. His feathers are white, mostly, and some of them have their tips dyed in different shades of purple and pink. Kurt did it as an act of rebellion when he was given the status of cupid, hoping that it would make the high authorities change their minds. Unfortunately they didn’t and that’s why Kurt is now sort of a punk rock wannabe-skank cupid.